- Acceptance inspection of raw materials
- SNUCONE imports titanium materials guaranteed of safety compliant with international standards, and professional inspectors of SNUCONE fully inspect imported titanium to accept such materials satisfying the requirements of inspection
- CNC machining
- CNC machining engineers with rich skilled experiences process accepted titanium materials to produce correct and precise implants.
- Cleaning after machining
- Inside and outside of implant are cleaned with ultrasonic wave and steam off oily substances and foreign materials generated during CNC machining processes.
- Inspection of machining
- SNUCONE performs dimension inspection as well as other various in-house inspections to supply precise and safe products of high quality.
- Implants surface treatment
- Surface of implant is treated with authentic SLA technology of SNUCONE transferred from a German company.
- Cleaning after surface treatment
- Implants are removed of contaminants and foreign materials after surface treatment process, and then transferred to cleanroom
- Surface inspection
- The surface of implants is fully inspected for contamination or conditions in cleanroom free from contamination.
- Final cleaning in cleanroom
- Implants are finally cleaned in cleanroom to fully remove contaminants before packaging process.
- Packaging in cleanroom
- Packaging process is performed in cleanroom for protecting implants from contamination.
- Gamma sterilization
- Gamma sterilization of strong penetration power sterilizes organic substances such as bacteria and molds, and yields no residual toxicity.
- Shipping inspection
- Packaging and labeling of finished products are inspected before shipping.